Thursday, August 30, 2007

It's all coming back to me

I wasn't sure why. Today there'd been a sudden gush of nostalgic emotions in me. Feel like searching for the sound tracks of Winter Sonata in youtube. Kinda miss that drama though.

It's funny how memories can play with our minds. Be it good or bad, I wont wanna lose them, cos they belong to ME, uniquely me. I managed to find It Chi Ma (Forget Me Not in Korean), my fav korean song so far. And yeah, it brings darn lots of memories back to me. Reminds me of how the young innocent Kenneth used to have his visions for love (mind u, guys can have visions for love too, ok.) Of how he first had a crush for the girl-next-door, his first relationship, how he ended and how he made it through the post-breakup tough times. Phewwww.... Looking back, u have gone this far, Kenneth! It's all coming back to me. All of them. Blissful ones, painful ones, yet all are precious ones.. Thanks to It Chi Ma. Quoting the carpenters, it's yesterday once more...

No comments: