Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Thousand Miles.... Apart

Perhaps next year we'll really be a thousand miles apart, as how it is in Hey There Delilah.

UK and Aussie, that's how far it is. Halfway across the globe. 9 hours time difference.

Ah! Life's full of uncertainties. Things that seem so certain may change right at the next second.

That's what we call realities in life. Oh, Kenneth, you can't always get what you want, right?!

Harsh, ain't it?

Keep fingers crossed. The decision's not made yet. We'll see how it goes.

Whatever it is, God will make a way. Have faith, and be joyous in Him.

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so are u going to UK now is it?
sickening sometimes when things just dont work out the way u want them to be right? but ah well...keep fingers crossed.
maybe u should then listen to guang liang's "bu hui fen li" lol lol.
do hope u dont get to UK. how am i going to see u again in the next few years time then? ha!

Anonymous said...

Why want to go uk? I've been there so many times i jadi broke now. I tour MORE than any 5A frens oh!! hehe bangga..europe is nth to me liao..*ooo my lottery* .hehehehehe..Surprise? Curious to know who am i? then visit www.friendster.com/sheerdrivingpleasure. I'm tooooo shy to let u know my blog add...kehehehehe

Kenin said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww
kenneth going aussie =[

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

灌篮小子 said...

hello...dropping to said hai....nice blog..