Sunday, December 9, 2007

Crap of A Holiday Week

Just had my lunch and kenak slaughter ('ho lang tai' in Hokkien) by the taukenio. She charged me RM9 for some pork and kacama chicken and some cabbage. Ggrrrr, geram.

I never expected this holiday would be such busy. Not really busy la, but can say full of activities lo.

This week is the first week I gave home tuition to two kids. One primary kid and one form 3 guy to be exact. One more Fifth-former coming up in January. Big challenge for me. People from all-walks-of-life come after Kenneth for tuition. Wahahaha I'm so laku. *syiok sendiri*. Actually just coincidentally that the people whom I know wants tuition for their kids, so they find me lo.

One of the kids that I'm teaching suffers from Tourette Syndrome. Meaning he will repeatingly do some actions such as blinking uncontrollably etc. He tends to blurt out obscene words too at times. Very obscene ones. But can't blame him at all, cos he totally can't control himself. Other than this syndrome, he's a hardworking and bright boy.

On a totally unrelated note, christmas carolling will be starting next week. This year we'll be going to crowded places instead of house to house. So that can reach out to more people ma. Then more people will come. Then more people will get to know about gospel. Good point too. But I still prefer carolling house to house la. Got more 'feel' ma.

By the way, I just taught the sunday school kids in Kuching starting from today. Next week still gotta teach them for holiday kids' camp for three days. The kids over here in SIB Kuching are better than the Miri ones. Or maybe cos the class that I teach here is Primary 3 so perhaps they're more obedient than the kindergarten children. Or maybe simply because today's my first day of teaching so they havent showed me their true colours yet.

But don worry if they really do, I'll redefine the meaning of 'true colours' for them. *cracks fist*

Last night I received a SMS from Australia in the middle of the night. Lol I was darn surprised to see that the message is from Chen Sin! When you come back must have a long long chat with you. MSN chat la, not face to face, who ask you stay so far in Penang. But really, so glad to hear from you again, buddy.

Oh by the way I havent met Andre this holiday. Must find you out someday man.

Just celebrated Maria's birthday last night. It was supposed to be a surprise party. But she didnt seem to be surprised le. Cos we were too obvious liao. Anyway, Happy Birthday, Wong Qin.

Then went walk walk at Friendship Park. That place become so lousy now leh. The fountain's water cincai shoot one. Then the lights mostly off, dark dark like that scary nia. Unlike last time. We stayed for around 20 minutes nia then left.

And the 3 of us almost got lost inside the lorongs of Jalan Song.

I expected the party to be longer and more exhilarating. It was a little short as everyone had to leave early. Anyway, it's still great to have everyone sitting down and chit chatting.

Not to forget the dinner with Mary's 10-year-old brother that Wednesday night. Shame to say, me Sharon Jun Fook Maria these da koko and da cheche bully him one person. But he really got a way to handle us. I couldn't remember the last time I talked to a kid this way. Lol.

“东方有多大,东风让你知。”

Hahahaha...

And oh, thanks for drama Sharon. I like the xiong zhoi sam one. Looks nice!

Till then, happy holiday, folks :)

No comments: