Sunday, December 30, 2007

6 Most Unforgettable Moments in December

1. The moment I said "Yes, I do." in front of the Pastor, witnessed by the congregation. Woooooo don't get me wrong, it's not my wedding day. It's the day that I was baptisted! 23rd December 2007 is Kenneth's birthday in Christ. Praise the Lord!

2. At the midnight of 12.12.2007, when I received the news that the result was released. It was supposed to be released on 13 December yet it came out one day earlier. The moment that I clicked "log in" after keying in my Perth ID and password. Prayed hard yet still my heart was pumping as fast as a racing horse. Praise the Lord again I passed all the units! Not with flying colurs, in fact, with fading colours. But at least I passed ES! Wooohoooo! Gotta work harder in 2008.

3. The moment that I received the small Christmas gift from Sharon after we went to the education fair. Love the little red socks and the book!

4. The moment I stepped on the stage during the Christmas celebration of church. It's my first time being the MC in church! Oh well I did not bad. Lol lol...

5. The moment when the clock striked 12, signifying the end of 2007 and beginning of 2008. Was sitting in a circle with candles surrounding us, playing some games as well as having some pillow talk with a bunch of friends, sharing the good times and bad times of the year, about personal life, etc. Love the atmosphere, the personal things of one another that we never know, the games, everything. Too bad we didn't had it a lil longer!

6. The moment that one of the hawkers shouted "Hallelujah!" as we were carolling for Christmas. We walked around places with crowds, from shoplots, hawker stalls to parks, instead of the conventional house-to-house carolling. One of the hawkers asked me if we were going to do it again the next day, I apologised and said that this was the only day that we were carolling for Christmas, but promised next year we'll definitely come again. He shouted "Hallelujah~!" upon hearing this. Wow that moment was touching. All our efforts were worth it. Claps for all carolling members!

Despite the disastrous year of 2007, December is a month worth keeping in memory. With 2008 here, let's hope the best for tomorrow! Happy new year people!

2 comments:

bee said...

我看得很辛苦@@
總之阿 08年就加油咯

Anonymous said...

Your new year eve seemed fun. where did u celebrate it? I din count down,went to sleep very early,haha.